Saturday 25 June 2011

introduction

Welcome to girlahead, looking at travel, and life, from the female angle. It is for women, but it is also for women who make the decisions on travel for their men, their families, their bosses. It is insider, it is real, it is GLOBAL. It is ageless.. contributors will be young-young through to highly experienced, and my chosen friends, who will share thoughts, will come from all over.
If you want to know where to find me, Mary Gostelow, look out for me at major airports of the world. I live in England but travel everywhere. Last week was Shanghai, this week is Dublin. I am, by the way, editor-at-large of kiwicollection.com, and I own and write Gostelow Report for the luxury hotel operators worldwide. This blog, however, is for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment